The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Boxer 4.15.1 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s new in this app version
- BINXI-9131: Set default rendering mode to Dynamic Scaling in New Conversation View (beta)
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- BINXI-9232: Boxer database unreadable error when send feedback on an SSO-Touch ID device
- BINXI-9174: Cannot copy logs when SSO is enabled and Copy/Paste restriction is enabled
- BINXI-9218: SDK fails to initialize when restarted after database unreadable error
- BINXI-9209: Wrong attachment is opened when ‘Open into’ is used in Legacy Conversation View
- BINXI-9198: Unable to copy paste logs
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Boxer 4.15.1 for iOS.
- iOS 10+
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Admin Console 9.1+
How to Download VMware Boxer 4.15.1 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語