The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch Unified Agent 9.7 for Windows 10 is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- AMST-7846: Added the ability to enable and disable real-time encryption enforcement through the Encryption profile.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AMST-8165: Fixed an issue where device reassignment failed on Windows 10 devices.
- AMST-9274: Fixed an issue where the Exchange Web Services profile failed to install on Windows 10 devices.
- AMST-8542: Fixed an issue that caused Workspace ONE installation to fail on systems with more than one socket.
- AMST-9282: Fixed an issue where BIOS profile failure was not reported correctly when using an unsupported configuration.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch Unified Agent 9.7 for Windows 10.
- Windows 10, 7 supported features
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.5
- .NET Framework 4.6.2
How to Download VMware AirWatch Unified Agent 9.7 for Windows 10
- Prior Version is Installed: The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from AWAgent.com.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語