The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Content Locker 4.14 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- PR-196803: Use the SDK Clipboard to restrict copy and paste within apps (Shared clipboard).
- ISCL-176850: Resolved issues around content metadata being stored incorrectly. Additional information can be found here.
- ISCL-176991: Disables printing when whitelisting of apps is enabled in DLP restrictions.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ISCL-176812: Images imported from the photo library after the edit are compressed
- ISCL-176889: Address issues with device events
- ISCL-175195: Breadcrumb for repositories is showing incorrectly when there are multiples of the same repository
- ISCL-176567: Badge count updating incorrectly
- ISCL-177052: iOS 12 iPhone X App crashes when the user creates a new file and tries to save it in different locations
- ISCL-177057: iOS 12 iPhone X App crashes while accessing Face ID on login
- ISCL-175200: File is getting corrupted when user tries to delete and download content for updated file
- ISCL-174969: Unable to close PDF document when toggling the Tabbed View
- ISCL-176735: App allows to edit charts in PowerPoint files when charts are duplicated, and crash observed when charts are edited
- ISCL-177050: App crashes on pasting inside the auth screen for ODFB repository
- ISCL-176075: App gets logged out when the user tries to save into a logged-out repository
- ISCL-177048: Badge count is not shown on App tile for content updates
- ISCL-176969: Unable to create documents
- ISCL-177051: Deleting files from shared folder does not reflect on the other user's device
- ISCL-177018: EULA shows up empty on launch
- ISCL-176977: Featured content does not show up on the Home page if only Featured categories/folders are added as Featured content
- ISCL-176900: Files get corrupted after internal passcode wipe on iOS 11 devices
- ISCL-177031: App freezes when user tries to copy files when there is an automatic repository on iOS 12 devices
- ISCL-176717: iPhone Auto Save message in the snack bar is truncated
- ISCL-176631: Limit to import more than 10 photos using the camera
- ISCL-177030: Logout option is shown instead of lock option when the device is enrolled and auth type is set to Passcode or Username and Password
- ISCL-176746: Picture taken on iPhone with special effect is not rendering properly
- ISCL-176898: Privacy Dialog and tutorial screen is not shown if the user checks out and logs in with different user
- ISCL-177061: Privacy Dialog is shown always on logout and login with the same user
- ISCL-176848: Privacy Dialog screen appears multiple times and multiple user agreement is accepted
- ISCL-177029: Search enhancement for User repository
- ISCL-176505: Unable to save copied files as a new file in local storage
- ISCL-175575: Not able to import content from Browser to Content Locker when internal passcode is enabled, and app is logged out
- ISCL-175597: Tutorial screen does not show up after internal passcode wipe
- ISCL-176612: Overlap issue occurs on the Delete page
- ISCL-175929: Bad word-wrap of string Document on iPhone device for ES locale
- ISCL-175812: Truncation issue exists for Cancel button under Home > Settings > Account > Passcode lock for JA, ES, and DE locales.
- ISCL-176371: Add RTL support for the Save File page
- ISCL-176370: Word-wrap issue exists for the string Photo Library in the Add page when a non-English locale is used
- ISCL-175891: Truncation issue exists for the string USED for Russian locale
- ISCL-175797: Number format don’t follow locale language when the left panel is selected
- ISCL-175789: Memory unit format of Build Date don’t follow when the locale is FR
- ISCL-176225: The icon for Brightness is not correct on Arabic & Hebrew locales
- ISCL-175870: Word wrap issue exists for some strings on the menu for files under Repositories
- ISCL-175964: Bad word-wrap for the string Comment when FR locale is used
- ISCL-175799: Truncation issue for string Unshare when FR and ES locales are used
- ISCL-175957: Truncation issue occurs for the string Unfavorite when the IT, DE, FR, RU, SV, PL, CS, ES, TR, AR, PT, and HE locales are used
- ISCL-176017: Improper translation for string No active downloads under Download on the home page, when CN locale is used
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Content Locker 4.14 for iOS.
- iOS 9+
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.3+
How to Download VMware Content Locker 4.14 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語