The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that AirWatch Container 3.9 for Android is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AWORK-168396: Whitelisted apps are granted write access to SDK databases.
- AWORK-168411: Profiles and banner are not landing on device after enrollment.
- AWORK-168410: Apps will not re-install in container mode if the app was removed first.
- AWORK-168406: Unnecessary popup window is seen while enrolling with Container.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Container 3.9 for Android.
- Android 4.4+
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.1+
How to Download AirWatch Container 3.9 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語