The VMware Workspace ONE UEMteam is excited to announce that Unified Access Gateway 3.3.1 is publicly available.
What’s New in this Version
- UAG-3078: Configure up to two Syslog servers for Unified Access Gateway from the admin interface.
- UAG-3294: Supports editing of IPv4 netmask and gateway from the admin interface.
- UAG-3254: Admin user password can be reset using the command-line interface.
- UAG-3020: Header-based authentication using SAML: Ability to set the variable attribute for headers for Identity bridging.
- UAG-3331: PowerShell scripts are included in the product build.ps1 for vSphere and uagdeployhv.ps1 for Hyper-V. For more information, see the Product Download page.
Note: Hyper-V is for Workspace ONE (AirWatch) only.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Unified Access Gateway 3.3.1. For additional information, please refer to our online help page here.
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.4+
How to Download Unified Access Gateway 3.3.1
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語