The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch App Wrapping Engine 5.5 for iOS and Android is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- SWRAP-173280: Addressed an issue where wrapped applications were prompting for first time login even when SSO was enabled.
- SWRAP-173288: Addressed an issue where wrapping was failing for apps built with XCode version 9+ with minimum deployment target set to iOS 11.
- SWRAP-173292: Addressed an issue on iOS where documents would not open in the wrapped app if the wrapped app was not running.
- SWRAP-173276: Addressed an issue where a setup error was encountered in the wrapped app if TouchID was enabled.
- SWRAP-173282: Addressed an issue where wrapped Android apps were not allowing app access during offline mode even when the offline access policy was configured to allow it.
- SWRAP-173293: Addressed an issue where open-in restriction was not functioning correctly on Android.
- SWRAP-173214: Addressed an issue where an Android authentication prompt was showing white text over a white background.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch App Wrapping Engine 5.5 for iOS and Android.
- iOS 9+ or Android OS 5.0+
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.1+
How to Download VMware AirWatch App Wrapping Engine 5.5 for iOS and Android
Customers using the Cloud App Wrapping Engine receive an automatic upgrade.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語