The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch SDK 18.7 for Android is publicly available.
Note: This package was updated on 10/9/2018 to include the SCEPClient library which was missing from the previous package uploaded.
What’s New in this App Version
- ASDK-168507, ASDK-168729: Added support for retrieving an integrated authentication certificate using the SCEP protocol.
- ASDK-169043: Added support for handling a SCEP “pending” status when attempting to retrieve the certificate with SCEP from a certificate authority.
- ASDK-169431: Improved the login performance times of SDK apps by up to 70% based on benchmark testing.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ASDK-168674: Resolved an issue where after a device reboot and SDK authentication was enabled, the SDK app was not adding a notification to the notification bar reminding the user to enter their credentials.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch SDK 18.7 for Android.
- Android 4.4+ / KitKat / API Level 15+
- Android Studio with the Gradle Android Build System (Gradle) 3.3.0+
- AirWatch Agent 5.3+ for Android
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.2+
How to Download VMware AirWatch SDK 18.7 for Android
- Existing Users: Use this link here to access the SDL.
- New Users: Ensure you have download permissions from your account representative. Use this link to access the SDK.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語