Known issues for Beta 3: to be resolved before release
* Multiple domains configured in VMware Identity Manager can result in failed authentication Hub login.
* HUB-1546 - KME enrollment fails with error: NO_ERROR.
* HUB-1513 - Hub crashes while checking the details of the SDK profile.
* HW-91522 - Custom tab label overlaps app name label if the custom tab label is too long.
* HW-90782 - App results label shows wrong information about the results displayed.
* HUB-1530 - Hub services tenant customization endpoint fails even though cookie is valid.
* HUB-1495 - Improvement to interchange locations of the Sync device and Remove account buttons.
* HUB-1494 - Screen flicker when trying to change domains.
* HUB-1539 -Continue button in token screen doesn't cause the UI to scroll up to the right location.
* HUB-1543 - Option to block unenrollment doesn't remove the unenroll button just causes the button to go gray.
* HUB-1526 - QR code strings overlap with Next button.
* HUB-1455 - Agent icon associated with catalog web clip does not update after app update.
* HUB-1504 - Custom tabs sometimes shows an empty screen.
* HUB-1511 - No space between QR code text and QR code image.
* HUB-1469 - Reset branding on Hub Services Console is not reflected on device.
* HUB-1487 - Site urls in push notifications are not clickable.
* HUB-1501/1515/1510/613 - Page alignment issues.
* HUB-322 - Formatting inconsistencies for the create your device passcode screen.