The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch MDM Agent 6.5.4 for Windows Mobile is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- WMAGNT-3955: Cab file download freezes when device logs are on trace level 5.
- WMAGNT-3956: Custom wallpaper and custom icon are getting removed upon reprocessing the launcher profile.
- WMAGNT-3957: EnterpriseVersionDescription has xml characters that cannot be parsed by Workspace ONE Intelligence.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch MDM Agent 6.5.4 for Windows Mobile.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 and higher or Windows CE 5 and higher.
How to Download VMware AirWatch MDM Agent 6.5.4 for Windows Mobile
- Prior Version is Installed: If you have a prior version installed on your device, you must upgrade your existing agent (reference the Windows Mobile Platform Guide for specific instructions on performing this, if needed).
Prior Version is Not Installed: If you do not have a prior version installed on your device, you can access it the following ways.
- SaaS Customers: Through the Workspace ONE UEM Console via web based enrollment, a side load cab file from the console, or using the Staging methods (On-Demand, Sideload Staging, Barcode Enrollment – Motorola devices only) located under the product provisioning section.
- On Premises Customers: Download the Agent from the My Workspace ONE Portal.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語