The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that a new update of Workspace ONE Intelligence August 13th, 2018 Release is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- INTEL-6314: Added descriptions to each of the actions within “Reports.”
- INTEL-6428: Added a test button for Slack action.
Bugs Fixed in this Version
- INTEL-6869: Fixed an issue where Automations are not editable and unable to cancel out of the modal.
- INTEL-6923: Fixed an issue where iOS Device and OS Breakdown visualization previews do not load until preview is refreshed.
- INTEL-6759: Fixed alignment for Security Risk and OS Updates dashboards in Edge browser.
- INTEL-6737: Removed filter from Reports page when there are no reports on which to filter.
- INTEL-6687: Fixed initial case for "Time Machine Backup Status" name within Security Top Risks dashboard.
- INTEL-6675: Terms of Service (TOS) will be the first screen shown if the administrator has not already accepted.
- INTEL-6553: Removed filter from Automations page when there are no automations on which to filter.
- INTEL-6479: Fixed ability to scroll to bottom of dashboard pages, dashboard color, and dashboard height.
- INTEL-5969: Fixed display issues where repeating text was shown in drop down for either IE or Safari.
Take advantage of these updates available with Workspace ONE UEM Console. Navigate to Hub > Intelligence and follow the opt-in process to get started.
Compatibility, Installation, and Upgrade
On-Premises Customer Prerequisite
Download and install the Workspace ONE Intelligence Connector. These actions enable the Intelligence Opt-in within the Workspace ONE UEM Console. Navigate to Hub > Intelligence to access the Intelligence console and technical preview features.
The Workspace ONE Intelligence documentation is available here.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語