The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Boxer 4.15 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- BINXA-6986: Update: Create invite from email compose
- Now when creating a calendar invite from the email compose screen, the information put into the not yet sent or “draft” email is transferred to the calendar invite.
- Once the calendar invite is confirmed by the user, the invite is sent and the original “draft” email is closed.
- BINXA-6711: Provision historical S/MIME encryption certificates to Boxer
- Now via the Self Service portal or the AirWatch Admin Console, historic S/MIME certificates can be uploaded to decrypt emails that were originally encrypted with the now expired certificates
- Historic certificates can also be added by sending them to the user in an email where they can be sideloaded into Boxer
- BINXA-7310: Add new Settings for Conversation view redesign
- New Email Conversation View Beta settings for sorting email order (either newest or oldest at the top) and a toggle for expanding unread emails automatically
- BINXA-7631: Android P support
- BINXA-7231: Contacts Accessibility improvements
- BINXA-7213: Email Accessibility improvements
- BINXA-7219: Calendar Accessibility improvements
- BINXA-7225: Files Accessibility improvements
- BINXA-7243: Account Setup Accessibility improvements
- BINXA-7237: Settings Accessibility improvements
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- BINXA-8152: CalendarUpgradeDelegate crashes if calendar permission is removed
- BINXA-8115: Updating a domain name in the config causes the app to get stuck in an authentication loop
- BINXA-8020: When increasing the device font size, the email list view cuts off text
- BINXA-7984: Boxer gets stuck in authentication loop after changing console configuration (EmailUsername is changed)
- BINXA-7991: Boxer shows "Awaiting automatic configuration" indefinitely when account is changed from console
- BINXA-7796: Reply All shows as wrong sender
- BINXA-7909: Calendar attachments disappear on changing the recurrence type of a series event
- BINXA-6780: One specific email cannot be displayed properly
- BINXA-7981: Editing series event by changing the event subject results in a unnecessary warning prompt
- BINXA-7777: New CV missing blocked image placeholders
- BINXA-7911: Emails stuck in outbox
- BINXA-7631: Android P day 0 support
- BINXA-7838: Meeting invites get sent automatically on app upgrade
- BINXA-7743: Crash due to too many JobScheduler jobs
- BINXA-7867: Crashes with SSO
- BINXA-7907: Reply action from floating action bar in new conversation view replies to wrong email
- BINXA-7512: After draft is sent, user is taken back to sent draft and has to manually navigate back
- BINXA-7649: ping failures cause significant delays
- BINXA-7684: Boxer with Android Enterprise crash after adding a phone number to a contact and trying to view the contact
- BINXA-3795: IRM policy email received on Boxer is not showing correct policy name
- BINXA-7415: Modern Authentication fails if username and email address are different
- BINXA-7891: Calendar events not syncing to the device
- BINXA-7827: VMware Boxer will not authenticate against the mail server unless the Accept All Certs option is enabled.
- BINXA-7427: Meeting call status not getting removed from Inbox if we respond to the invite via calendar on VMware Boxer application
- BINXA-7122: Crash when searching for a contact
- BINXA-7813: "Enable device contacts " toggles to the opposite setting when navigating between Settings sub menu
- BINXA-6960: Connectors display when disabling Mobile Flows while connectors are syncing
- BINXA-7719: Crash in conversation list after swipe action
- BINXA-7662: Calendar add attendee screen: Show "Loading directory results" when GAL is in progress.
- BINXA-7720: Crash when saving/sending draft message
- BINXA-7795: If Android ringtone picker does not exist then user can't pick ringtone
- BINXA-7661: Crash while replying to an .eml attachment in the attachment viewer
- BINXA-7784: Invalid prompt is shown when saving a new all-day recurring event
- BINXA-7787: Talkback: When time picker is in edit text mode and the dialog is dismissed then keyboard still remains
- BINXA-7789: Disable autofill except for in first time user experience
- BINXA-7826: Error when deleting attachments for a calendar mailbox.
- BINXA-6617: Invitees field shows "No Invitees" for an event
- BINXA-7835: Calendar attachment is not removed when calendar folder is removed from OWA
- BINXA-6890: Freeze while viewing emails with threads
- BINXA-6623: Newly created contacts are saved into "Suggested Contacts" when language is Czech
- BINXA-6185: Change the error message "Meeting not found" on Android Boxer
- BINXA-7840: Force Token for app authentication is not working.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Boxer 4.15 for Android.
- Android 5.0+
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.1+
How to Download VMware Boxer 4.15 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語