The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that a new update of Workspace ONE Intelligence August 6th, 2018 Release is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- INTEL-6329: Report Preview text has been simplified and updated to include the total number of records returned.
- INTEL-6309: Admins are able add unique names to their reports’ schedules for additional granularity.
- INTEL-6308: Schedule Report screen has been updated and simplified to reflect a traditional message format, should “Send To” be enabled.
- INTEL-6306: The header “Custom Reports” has been updated to “Reports”.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- INTEL-6366: Updated descriptions for Service Now actions in Automation.
- INTEL-6362: Removed dynamic value support for the message sender field in Slack automation actions.
- INTEL-5844: Resolved a bug that was preventing view of full hierarchy when using the filter “Org Group Hierarchy”.
- INTEL-5148: Trial Banner now includes the expiration date.
Take advantage of these updates available with Workspace ONE UEM Console. Navigate to Hub-> Intelligence and follow the opt-in process to get started.
Compatibility, Installation, and Upgrade
On-Premises Customer Prerequisite
Download and install the Workspace ONE Intelligence Connector. These actions enable the Intelligence Opt-in within the Workspace ONE UEM Console. Navigate to Hub > Intelligence to access the Intelligence console and technical preview features.
The Workspace ONE Intelligence documentation is available here.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語