The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch Samsung ELM Service 4.3 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- AAGNT-183442: Samsung Knox Per App VPN Blacklist
- AAGNT-183104: Implement UCM for Samsung
- AAGNT-183103: Enable/Disable/Force NFC inside the Knox Container.
- AAGNT-182774: Samsung DeX - Configure position of app shortcuts on home screen
- AAGNT-182773: Samsung DeX - Configure DeX Loading Image which is the image shown during the Samsung DeX Boot screen.
- AAGNT-182772: Samsung DeX - App blacklist which allows you to specify a list of apps that are blocked from being used within Dex mode.
- AAGNT-182775: Samsung DeX - Set Screen Timeout which sets the screen timeout (in seconds) for the device when docked in Dex station.
- AAGNT-182776: Samsung DeX - Ethernet Only Mode which sets Ethernet to be the only allowed network interface when the device is connected to a Dex station.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch Samsung ELM Service 4.3 for Android.
- AirWatch Agent 8.0 for Android
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.2+
How to Download AirWatch Samsung ELM Service 4.3 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語