The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE 1.0.2 for macOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- HW-83849: Use XPC to get the Agent port for the “Agent not running” error.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- HW-81834: Fixed an issue with the Workspace ONE registration by auto-discovery flow which was failing when the Unified Catalog feature was enabled.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE 1.0.2 for macOS.
- MacOS 10.11+
- VMware Identity Manager 2.9+ or Hosted
- If you have Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console jointly deployed with VMware Identity Manager, use Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.2.2+
- For native macOS software delivery:
- AirWatch Agent 3.0+
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.3+
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE 1.0.2 for macOS
Download VMware Workspace ONE 1.0.2 for macOS from the My Workspace ONE portal.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語