The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.6 is scheduled to be deployed to SaaS environments. When your environment is scheduled to be upgraded, you can view the upgrade timeline by navigating to the My Company page on My Workspace ONE.
A separate notification will be sent out when Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.6 is available for On-Premises customers in the coming weeks.
- Admins can set a new assignment flag called Desired State Management for the macOS native installers which provides the ability for the macOS software management to optionally disable enforced management of an application.
- Admins can view enhanced attributes for iOS applications such as if the app has an update or how the app was distributed.
- Admins can now configure new restrictions, date/time settings, and access point names for Android devices enabled with Samsung Knox.
- Admins can trigger a reboot on Windows devices. This can be done on-demand, one time on a schedule, or on a recurring basis.
- The Workspace ONE UEM console displays all the deployed OEM updates and allows you to filter the updates by the update type including audio driver, chipset driver, BIOS updates and more.
- Admins now have the choice of using SAML authentication for Admin, Enrollment, or Self-Service Portal and can select all the three, or any combination of two, or choose any one of the three components.
- Admins can now configure a SCEP Template which can be renewed even when used as a SCEP Payload within a profile.
For additional information, please see the Workspace ONE UEM 9.6 release notes available in VMware Docs.
Other Languages: 日本語