The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that a new update of Workspace ONE Intelligence July 24th 2018 Release is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- INTEL-6637: Free Trial modals have been updated with new relevant features and allows administrators to activate a 30-day trial. For more information, check out the VMware blog post.
- INTEL-6327: Report overview now includes when the latest refresh of the data occurred.
- INTEL-6423: Clicking on the WS1 Intelligence icon should navigate you back to Reports.
- INTEL-6305: Updated field length for "Send" and "Schedule" modals in Reports.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- INTEL-6816: Fixed modal being dismissed after "Send" is selected in Reports.
- INTEL-6732: Fixed error messages for automations when attempting to enable without any actions.
- INTEL-6316: Fixed error messages for automations when attempting to save without any filters.
- INTEL-6229: Fixed error banner when the "Add/Edit Connection" modal is closed.
- INTEL-4722: Updated "Edit" and "Add" screens to be full-screen in Reports.
Take advantage of these updates available with Workspace ONE UEM Console. Navigate to Hub > Intelligence and follow the opt-in process to get started.
Compatibility, Installation, and Upgrade
On-Premises Customer Prerequisite
Download and install the Workspace ONE Intelligence Connector. These actions enable the Intelligence Opt-in within the Workspace ONE UEM Console. Navigate to Hub > Intelligence to access the Intelligence console and technical preview features.
The Workspace ONE Intelligence documentation is available here.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語