The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch MDM Agent 6.5.3 for Windows Mobile is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- WMAGNT-3944 - Update OpenSSL version for Windows Mobile Agent.
- WMAGNT-3946 - Uninstalling the Wi-Fi profile fails to roll back the disable all profile changes that were made during the installation of Wi-Fi.
- WMAGNT-3948 - Reprocessing EAP-TLS Wi-Fi Profile does not revoke/remove cert on MC9100.
- WMAGNT-3950 - WinMo Launcher allows temporary access to windows start menu and apps.
- WMAGNT-3953 - Install Certificates product fail to install some certs intermittently.
- WMAGNT-3954 - Interim payload failure not logged when multiple payloads of certs are installed on the device.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch MDM Agent 6.5.3 for Windows Mobile.
- Windows Mobile 5.0+ or Windows CE 5+
How to Download VMware AirWatch MDM Agent 6.5.3 for Windows Mobile
- Prior Version is Installed: If you have a prior version installed on your device, you must upgrade your existing agent (please reference the Windows Mobile Platform Guide for specific instructions on performing this, if needed).
Prior Version is Not Installed: If you do not have a prior version installed on your device, you can access it the following ways:
- SaaS customers: Through the Workspace ONE UEM Console via web based enrollment, a side load cab file from the console, or using the Staging methods (Sideload Staging, Barcode Enrollment – Motorola devices only, On-Demand) located under the product provisioning section.
- On Premises Customers: Download it from the My Workspace ONE portal.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語