The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch SDK 18.6 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- ASDK-169261: Implemented Android’s Hardware-backed Keystore for pin-based encryption related keys.
- ASDK-169490: Added single sign-on support for apps compiled with Android API Level 26 and other Workspace ONE productivity apps (requires Workspace ONE 3.3 or the upcoming release of the AirWatch Agent for Android)
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ASDK-168910: Added SDK Security Improvements.
- ASDK-169589: Fixed an issue with displaying multiple Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) notifications.
- ASDK-169387: Fixed an issue where the user is prompted for credentials instead of a token when token-based authentication is enforced, and the authentication mode is set to passcode.
- ASDK-169052: Fixed an issue where the user is incorrectly shown a fingerprint prompt instead of a passcode prompt after a device reboot.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch SDK 18.6 for Android.
- Android 4.4+, API Level 15+
- Android Studio with the Gradle Android Build System (Gradle) 3.3.0+
- AirWatch Agent 5.3 for Android
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.2+
How to Download VMware AirWatch SDK 18.6 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: The SDK is available here.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Ensure you have download permissions from your VMware Workspace ONE UEM account representative. Then, access the SDK here.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語