What’s New in this App Version
- RUGG-5027: Improved ARM Server Installer.
- Can be installed in directories other than C:\
- Windows Server 2016 now supported.
- SQL Server Express can now be used for deployments of less than 2000 devices. SQL Server Express 2012 and later supported.
- Reduced AD / DNS server requirements (see ARM guide for details).
- RUGG-5024: Ability to download multiple files & folders (device to PC) in ARM 4.4.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- RUGG-4747: DB install errors while installing ARM.
- RUGG-4393: Minor text truncation issue is observed for the Deny button of FM approval screen when Windows Mobile device language is German.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Advanced Remote Management 4.4 for Windows Mobile/CE.
- Windows Mobile 5.0+ or a Windows CE 5/6/7 device
- Windows Mobile Agent 6.0.40+
- VMware Workspace ONE UEM 9.1+
- Latest version of Chrome, Edge, IE, or Safari browser
How to Download VMware Advanced Remote Management 4.4 for Windows Mobile/CE
- Prior Version is Installed: Download the agent from VMware Resources. Once downloaded, push the CAB to the devices via Product Provisioning.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: If a prior version of VMware Windows Mobile Advanced Remote Management is installed on your device, the existing RM Agent must be upgraded by removing the previous version from the device and then pushing the new version. See above for steps once the previous version is uninstalled.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語