The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Advanced Remote Management 4.4 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- RUGG-5027: Improved ARM Server Installer.
- Can be installed in directories other than C:\
- Windows Server 2016 now supported.
- SQL Server Express can now be used for deployments of less than 2000 devices. SQL Server Express 2012 and later supported.
- Reduced AD / DNS server requirements (see ARM guide for details).
- RUGG-5024: Ability to download multiple files & folders (device to PC) in ARM 4.4.
- RUGG-5026: If Knox is denied, session will get established as view only session.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- RUGG-4851: Honeywell CT50 - Remote management Issues.
- RUGG-4747: Samsung S8 Plus RM skin issues - software keys are offset.
- RUGG-4569: DB install errors while installing ARM.
- RUGG-4231: When initiating remote management for Samsung SM-T285YD, the screen is upside down.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Advanced Remote Management 4.4 for Android.
- Android 4.3+
- AirWatch Agent 7.0+
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.1+
- Latest version of Chrome, Edge, IE, or Safari browser
How to Download VMware Advanced Remote Management 4.4 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Uninstall previously pushed version. Next, follow the steps below for when the prior version is not installed.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Download the package specific to your OEM from My Workspace ONE and follow the included instructions. Push the app to your devices through Devices > Staging & Provisioning or Apps & Books.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語