The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Content Locker 3.14 for Android is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ASCL-173932: Hebrew text in PDF is not displayed correctly.
- ASCL-173660: Displays reversed Hebrew text.
- ASCL-173713: Cannot extract the contents of a file with Japanese file name in a zip file when the zip file contains multiple files.
- ASCL-173917: Watermarked PDF does not display the watermark.
- ASCL-174376: Switching to In-camera does not work on Sony and ASUS devices.
- ASCL-174377: Chinese character watermark in PDF shows as XXX.
- ASCL-174409: When PDFs are opened they appear blurry.
- ASCL-174332: Video does not work on Android 8 (Samsung Devices).
- ASCL-174304: Unable to open HTML URL scheme with dialer.
- ASCL-173992: Certain PDF crashes when launched.
- ASCL-173965: Camera and photo quality is low when a picture is captured.
- ASCL-173928: App crashes when an email is sent from Boxer and viewed in CL and vice versa.
- ASCL-171603: When a user is uploading a file to a folder and multi-selecting files in that folder, the UI refreshes and the multi-select menu disappears.
- ASCL-173959: Japanese characters are garbled only when opening some specific PDFs on Android 6.0+.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Content Locker 3.14 for Android.
- Android 4.1+
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.2+
How to Download VMware Content Locker 3.14 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語