The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE 3.2 for Windows 10 is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- HW-77156: Added improvements to the Workspace ONE Application Installation Monitor that include sending installation notifications to the application and displaying installation progress for internal applications.
- HW-81853: Added a customizable Home tab.
- HW-81855: Integrated the People page with the Workspace ONE application.
- HW-75046: Developed notifications and installation statuses to push as toast notifications and then to push to the Action Center.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- HW-76872: Fixed an issue where installation statuses for small applications did not display.
- HW-70530: Fixed an issue where a black-listed device would register to a container UDID in the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- HW-77875: Fixed an issue where a container-enrolled user was logged out when refresh tokens expired.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE 3.2 for Windows 10.
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update / Redstone 1+
- Workspace ONE UEM Console (Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console) 9.1+
- VMware Identity Manager 2.8+
How to Download Workspace ONE 3.2 for Windows 10
- Prior version is installed: Direct end users to update the application when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior version is not installed: Direct end users to download it from the Windows Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語