The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that a new update of Workspace ONE Intelligence July 9th, 2018 release is publicly available.
What’s New in this Version
- INTEL-5878: Custom date ranges in dashboards have now been updated. This will provide administrators clarity to “Start” and “End” dates when creating visualizations for historical data.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- INTEL-6550: Report Detail view fails to load completely after report creation
- INTEL-6494: App Dashboards Incorrectly calculate app loads
- INTEL-6452: Correctly display default name of ‘iOS Roaming Remediation’ automation
- INTEL-6405: Add padding under automation tables
- INTEL-6378: Security Risk dashboard charts shrink
- INTEL-6365: Improved error messages
- INTEL-6285: Automation Action Settings: Icon cropped when window resized
- INTEL-6237: Remove Security Risk Dashboard download chart function
- INTEL-6220: ‘New Application’ button in Apteligent settings modal is clipped in IE11
- INTEL-5141: Ignore case should be set to true if not provided within search request
- INTEL-6384: Change “Preview” badge to “Trial” badge
Take advantage of these updates available with Workspace ONE UEM Console. Navigate to Hub > Intelligence and follow the opt-in process to get started.
Compatibility, Installation, and Upgrade
On-Premises Customer Prerequisite
Download and install the Workspace ONE Intelligence Connector. These actions enable the Intelligence Opt-in within the Workspace ONE UEM Console. Navigate to Hub > Intelligence to access the Intelligence console and technical preview features.
The Workspace ONE Intelligence documentation is available here.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team