The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware People Search 1.2 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- PPF-823: Introduces a new privacy notice that summarizes data processed by this application and permissions that will be requested on your device.
- More information is available in the My Workspace ONE portal.
- PPF-771: Rage shake support for sending feedback.
- PPF-848: Enhanced experience when device has no internet connectivity.
- PPF-19: Shared clipboard between Workspace ONE Apps.
- Upgraded to AirWatch iOS SDK 18.5.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- PPF-820: User is logged out of the People Search app and redirected to the Workspace ONE login page every time App Configuration value is changed on the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- PPF-828: The UI on the Profile Details page of the People Search app for iPhone 5/5S/SE breaks when the user name is long.
- PPF-896: The message on the screen says, "No internet connection" instead of "No Network Connection".
- PPF-798: App Config - The vIDM page is displayed twice intermittently and vIDM screen is displayed in People Search app when the tenantHost config is sent as AppConfig
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware People Search 1.2 for iOS.
- iOS 9 or later
- AirWatch Admin Console 9.1+
- VMware Identity Manager 3.1+
How to Download VMware People Search 1.2 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語