The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch Agent 3.1.1 for macOSis publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- OAGNT-183907 - New assignment flag for macOS Software Management to optionally disable enforced management of the application, giving IT the flexibility to deploy applications as part of one-time configuration and end-users the liberty to uninstall application locally if needed
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- OAGNT-183946 - Fixed an issue where FileVault Encryption would be blocked from starting in macOS 10.13.4+ due to the user not having a SecureToken.
- OAGNT-183950 - Fixed an issue with reading Software Update profile, after the Agent has upgraded to a new version.
- OAGNT-183916 - Fixed an issue where Software Update profile functionality would fail to start.
- OAGNT-183927 - Fixed an issue with reading Software Update profile, if profile removal authorization password is defined in General payload.
- OAGNT-183952 - Fixes and enhancements made to performance and CPU load on periodic Software Management sync runs.
- OAGNT-183928 - Fixes and enhancements made to macOS Software Management app status sampling.
- OAGNT-183549 - Fixed an issue where Software Management sync would run 4 times per periodic sync.
- OAGNT-183751 - Fixed an issue where software would endlessly download in a loop if the file integrity hash verification failed.
- OAGNT-183674 - Fixed an issue where Agent Enroller would display success screen despite not being enrolled.
- OAGNT-183900 - Fixed an issue where software download progress percent would be incorrect when resuming after a network reconnection.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch Agent 3.1.1 for macOS.
- macOS 10.9+ is required to install the Agent
- The Agent is backwards compatible for existing features on other versions
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.2.3+ for new and improved Software Management functionality released in Agent 3.0
How to Download VMware AirWatch Agent 3.1.1 for macOS
- Prior Version is Installed: This will be included in a seeded update to the Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download the application from AWAgent.com
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語