The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Boxer 4.14 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Now Available - The Boxer Admin guide is now translated into French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Spanish and is available on docs.vmware.com.
- BINXA-6298: New Conversation View (Beta)
- This is our public beta for the new email view that brings improvements to one handed use as well as email display performance. Try it out and let us know if you like the improvements.
- Enable through a toggle by navigating to Settings > Other > New conversation view.
- BINXA-7077: Allow sending to invalid email addresses
- Useful for IBM Notes users
- BINXA-6828: Trigger Boxer GAL search after 2 characters
- Now when searching in your Global Address List, 2 characters is the minimum characters before triggering a search
- This is a setting that also has to be changed on your Exchange server.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ABRW-171274: Unable to tap "I Understand" button on Privacy Dialog screen when another app was overlayed on Boxer
- BINXA-7621: Folder order and indentation is not displayed correctly
- BINXA-7632: Boxer stuck in authentication loop after changing console configuration
- BINXA-7574: Boxer crashes when trying to add attendees to calendar event suing GAL search
- BINXA-4897: Scrolling within an extremely wide table or table without gridlines should not be done within the table
- BINXA-7286: Crash after reporting an Email
- BINXA-7207: Crash while trying to decrypt an email when certificates are not available.
- BINXA-7196: Can't send SMIME email even after removing non SMIME recipient from the ‘To’ field
- BINXA-7100: Crash when selecting ‘Share’ contact in email view
- BINXA-7144: Calendar does not sync the calendar response
- BINXA-7423: Crash when unenrolling Boxer
- BINXA-7360: Crash when calling meeting with no call permissions
- BINXA-6940: Quick responses are not being considered as part of conversations
- BINXA-7129: Calendar acceptance with option ‘Respond without comments’ not working correctly.
- BINXA-7437: Crash when email contains 60 or more users in ‘CC’ and save them as draft
- BINXA-6181: Calendar Invite ‘Accepted’ status does not update on OWA or Outlook when using Exchange 2007
- BINXA-6658: Keyboard not displayed automatically on Add people screen
- BINXA-7405: Remove notification action icons from calendar notifications
- BINXA-7279: Contacts in subfolders are not getting synced
- BINXA-5974: Boxer not dialing conference ID when sent from macOS ‘Skype for Business’ plugin
- BINXA-1399: The cursor moves from Subject to the 'To' field when changing the orientation of the device
- BINXA-6623: Newly created contacts are saved into ‘Suggested Contacts’ when language is Czech
- BINXA-7425: Boxer App name loads error on all supported non-English languages
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Boxer 4.14 for Android.
- Android 5.0+
- AirWatch Admin Console 9.1+
How to Download VMware Boxer 4.14 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語