The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Pull Service 1.1 for Linux is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- RUGG-3603 - Pull Relay Server needs to be proxy-aware
- SINST-174361 - Linux Pull Service support for SUSE 12
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- RUGG-4689 - Linux Red Hat Pull service - Pull discovery text fails to reappear on undiscovered Pull Relay server page even after deleting the Relay server entry from the relay server page on console.
- SINST-174827 - Linux pull service installer - Start and stop .sh files are not present inside the Bin folder when installed on Red Hat.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Pull Service 1.1 for Linux.
- Linux Distros: Ubuntu 14+, RHEL 6.9+, Cent OS 7+, SUSE 11+
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.1+
How to Download VMware Pull Service 1.1 for Linux
- Prior Version is Installed: Uninstall the previous version of the Pull Service, and then install the Pull Service using the latest Installer found on the Resource Portal.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Install the Pull Service using the latest Installer found on the Resource Portal.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語