The Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that AirWatchSDK 18.5 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this Version
- ASDK-169263: Added the ability to enforce token-based authentication.
Bugs Fixed in this Version
- Added SDK security improvements.
- ASDK-169296: Added a fix to correctly evaluate incorrect passcode attempts when a device is offline, and the admin changes the authentication mode from the console.
Known Issues in this Version
- ASDK-169387: When token-based authentication is enforced, and the authentication mode is set to passcode, the user is prompted for credentials instead of a token (note: this only happens during the first log-in attempt after passcode mode is enabled).
- ASDK-169487: Observed an issue where users were intermittently asked to create a new passcode after already creating one in an existing SDK app. This happened in situations where one app used SDK version 18.2.2+ and another app was on version 18.2.1 or below.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch SDK 18.5 for Android.
- Android 4.4+/KitKat/API Level 15+
- Android Studio with the Gradle Android Build System (Gradle) 3.3.0+
- AirWatch Agent 5.3 for Android
- Workspace ONE UEM 9.2+
How to Download SDK 18.5 for Android
- Existing SDK Users: Access the SDK here.
- New SDK Users– Ensure you have download permissions from your Workspace ONE UEM account representative. Access the SDK here.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語