The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that AirWatch Zebra MX Service 3.2 for Androidis publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AAGNT-183302: Zebra MX output XML contains certificate install password in plain text.
- AAGNT-182974: Zebra MX Service 3.1 for Android is not connected to MX Framework and all MX features fail on TC55 KK devices.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Zebra MX Service 3.2 for Android.
- Zebra Android device running Android KitKat (4.4)+
- Stage Now enrollment requires Android Nougat 7.0 and MX 7.1+
- AirWatch Agent 8.2 for Android
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.2+
How to Download AirWatch Zebra MX Service 3.2 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed– With the MDM Agent Upgrade File/Action, the application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed– Direct end users to download the APF file from the myAirWatch Resource Portal.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語