The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that VMware PIV-D Manager 1.2 for iOS is publicly available.
Note: VMware PIV-D Manager is now also available outside of the U.S. but is not available in the French App Store at this time.
What’s New in this App Version
- ADES-675: Added the ability to import individual certificates from the Purebred app.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ADES-663: Resolved an issue with the Purebred workflow where expired certificates were imported instead of valid certificates.
- ADES-680 & ADES-690: Security improvements.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware PIV-D Manager 1.2 for iOS.
- iOS 9+
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.2+
How to Download VMware PIV-D Manager 1.2 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store in most regions.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語