The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that VMware Boxer 4.13 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- BINXA-6321: Calendar Attachments
- Boxer now supports Calendar Attachments. You can add them when creating a new invite or editing an existing one.
- This feature requires that the inbox is upgraded to EAS 16.1. If supported, an in-app banner prompts you to resync your inbox to upgrade and access this feature.
- Requires Exchange version 2016 (or higher) or Office 365.
- BINXA-6734: EAS 16.1 migration and notification
- A blue banner is displayed at the top your inbox prompting to upgrade to EAS 16.1 if your email server supports EAS 16.1.
- Upgrading to EAS 16.1 enables the calendar attachments feature.
- BINXA-6440: PIV-D Support
- Boxer for Android now supports Derived Credentials (PIV-D).
- VMware PIV-D Manager for Android must be downloaded.
- For more information and instructions, see out online documentation.
- BINXA-6783: Updates to External Recipient Highlight
- When creating or editing an event, external recipients are highlighted. If you have the ‘Confirm before sending’ setting enabled, you are also warned before sending a calendar invite.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- BINXA-6898: Application not responding on launch after CBA certificate renewal
- BINXA-6860: Shows the Organizer status as ‘Available’ on immediately opening the same event after save
- BINXA-5929: Boxer intermittently fails to open inbox emails
- BINXA-6850: Editing the event with a Distribution group that contains more than 20 recipients displays fetching availability pop up and removes the Distribution group from the list when Cancel is selected
- BINXA-7082: UI changes required for calendar attachments
- BINXA-6879: Organizer info is lost after editing an occurrence of a recurring event
- BINXA-6942: Email in the conversation list is shown with a future date
- BINXA-6770: Cursor cannot be moved among recipients if a user wishes to selectively delete a recipient
- BINXA-5936: Japanese characters for email subject & attachment file name are garbled if the attachments are included in a ‘.msg’ file
- BINXA-6846: On the add people screen, search field layout is not aligned, and attendees are not displayed correctly
- BINXA-6941: Boxer is crashing after swiping to view the previous email.
- BINXA-6933: Boxer crashes on orientation change while responding to a calendar invite
- BINXA-6735: Auto-discovery information gets cached if standalone enrollment fails and causes subsequent enrollments to fail as well
- BINXA-6953: You can disable mobile flows without deleting the configuration
- BINXA-6956: Add ‘odt’ file support
- BINXA-7010: Boxer is removing subject field if the subject is with an upper case ‘S’
- BINXA-6713: Boxer does not prompt for the SSO passcode set on Agent during configuration
- BINXA-6602: Crash when trying to change the email password on Android 8.0 on Sony device
- BINXA-6500: Crash after un-enrolling in Agent with at least one personal account
- BINXA-6545: All-day meeting invites have the wrong days
- BINXA-5805: Calendar folder is not removed in UI when deleted from Outlook
- BINXA-6993: Boxer is not displaying alert when availability fetch response status is 163 (recipient not in your company)
- BINXA-6887: Boxer crashes periodically
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Boxer 4.13 for Android.
- Android 5.0+
- AirWatch Admin Console 9.0+
How to Download VMware Boxer 4.13 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語