The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE 3.3 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- HW-69968: Added support for a shared, app level passcode across productivity apps.
- HW-73917: Added an app config setting that allows admins to hide the “remove account” option when the Workspace ONE app is pushed from the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- HW-80042: Added integration with hosted VMware Identity Manager instances to allow for a “Workspace ONE UEM-Only” mode. Configure the Workspace ONE UEM portion of VMware Identity Manager. No user authentication is required.
Note: This feature follows a standalone enrollment workflow, and it does not support organization group mapping or enrollment restrictions. These limitations are true for scenarios where the Workspace ONE app is used as an on-boarding tool and when it is pushed as a managed app.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- HW-82213: Fixed Workspace ONE app crashes when the Skipdiscoveryscreen value is set to true.
- HW-84660: Fixed the inability to login to Workspace ONE using auto-discovery when the email ID has special characters ("-").
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE 3.3 for iOS.
- iOS 9+
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.2.3+
- VMware Identity Manager Console v3.1+ (hosted tenant required for HW-80042)
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE 3.3 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download the application from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語