The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE 3.3 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- HW-80086:Added integration with hosted VMware Identity Manager instances to allow for a “Workspace ONE UEM (formerly AirWatch)-Only” mode. Configure the Workspace ONE UEM portion of VMware Identity Manager. No user authentication is required.
Note: This feature follows a standalone enrollment workflow, and it does not support organization group mapping or enrollment restrictions. These limitations are true for scenarios where the Workspace ONE app is used as an onboarding tool.
- HW-79604:Added an app configuration to hide the remove account option in Workspace ONE.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- HW-81295: Fixed intermittent Workspace ONE crashes during enrollment.
- HW-81837: Fixed intermittent Workspace ONE crashes when removing accounts.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE 3.3 for Android.
- Android 4.1+
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.2+
- VMware Identity Manager Console 3.1+ (hosted tenant required for HW-80086)
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE 3.3 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed– Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed– Direct end users to download it from the Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語