The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that AirWatch MDM Agent 6.5.1 for Windows Mobileis publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- WMAGNT-3936 - WinCE Launcher forces apps into the background.
- WMAGNT-3934 - App Persistence fails on Psion 8530G2 (WinCE5) after a cold boot.
- WMAGNT-3935 - AWCM does not work for windows rugged 18.104.22.168 agent.
- WMAGNT-3937 - Launcher allows Native Taskbar to perform activities.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch MDM Agent 6.5.1 for Windows Mobile.
- Windows Mobile 5.0+ or Windows CE 5+
How to Download AirWatch MDM Agent 6.5.1 for Windows Mobile
- Prior Version is Installed: If you have a prior version of AirWatch Windows Mobile MDM Agent installed on your device, you will need to upgrade your existing agent (please reference the Windows Mobile Platform guide for specific instructions on performing this if needed).
- Prior Version is Not Installed: If you do not have a prior version of AirWatch Windows Mobile MDM Agent installed on your device, you can access it the following ways:
- SaaS customers: Through the AirWatch Console via web based enrollment, a side load cab file from the console, or using the Staging methods (Sideload Staging, Barcode Enrollment – Motorola devices only, On-Demand) located under the product provisioning section. See the user’s guide for further details.
- On Premises Customers: Download it from the Ask Resource Portal.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語