The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that VMware Unified Access Gateway 3.3 is publicly available.
What’s New in this Version
- UAG 2647: Separate audit log file introduced for logging all admin-related activities for easy security audit.
- UAG 2783: Large virtual machine sizing option is added for Workspace One deployments.
- UAG 2704: Removed dependency on Network Protocol Profile (NPP). It is no longer necessary to set up an NPP or an IP Pool to deploy Unified Access Gateway. Instead, the IPv4 netmask, IPv6 prefix, and default gateway are specified when Unified Access Gateway is deployed. This helps with improved vSphere deployment flexibility.
- UAG 2690: Added support for mixed IPv4 and IPv6 clients- Unified Access Gateway supports more flexible options for IPv4 and IPv6 networking on each network interface card (NIC). IPv6 clients can now connect to IPv4 back-end infrastructure through Unified Access Gateway.
- UAG 2562: Support for device certificate-based authentication for Web Reverse Proxy edge service.
- UAG 2375: Upload of trusted SSL certificates of respective back-end servers is added for Horizon, Web Reverse Proxy, and Content Gateway edge services.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Unified Access Gateway 3.3. Upgrade to the latest release of Unified Access Gateway to take advantage of the new features and enhancements. For additional information, please refer to our online help page here.
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.4+
How to Download VMware Unified Access Gateway 3.3
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語