The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that VMware Boxer 4.13 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- BINXI-6426: Calendar Attachments
- Boxer now supports Calendar Attachments. You can add them when creating a new invite or editing an existing one.
- This feature requires that the inbox is upgraded to EAS 16.1. If supported, an in-app banner prompts you to resync your inbox to upgrade and access this feature.
- Requires Exchange version 2016 (or higher) or Office 365
- BINXI-7131: EAS 16.1 migration
- You will see a blue banner at the top your inbox prompting to upgrade to EAS 16.1 if your email server supports it. Tapping the New Features banner and accepting the confirmation prompt enables the calendar attachments feature.
- BINXI-7194: External recipient warning on editing
- When creating or editing an event, external recipients are also highlighted. If you have enabled the ‘Confirm before sending’ option, a warning is also displayed before sending a calendar invite.
- BINXI-6905: Use full new event screen when creating an invite from email
- When you create a new calendar invite from the email compose screen. All the calendar invite options including the adding attachments and Free/Busy availability lookup options are displayed.
- BINXI-7442: Create invite from email compose (Update)
- When creating a calendar invite from the email compose screen, the information put into the not yet sent or ‘draft’ email is transferred to the calendar invite.
- Once the calendar invite is confirmed by the user, the invite is sent and the original ‘draft’ email is closed.
- BINXI-6894: Go to Free/Busy attendees list from main event view
- In a calendar invite, when you tap on attendees, Boxer displays the attendees list. You don’t have to tap on edit to start editing the attendees.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- BINXI-7668: Hide 'Trust Status' field in certificate details for CBA authentication
- BINXI-6421: Error while retrieving S/MIME certificates from the UEM console
- BINXI-7449: Incorrect email is sent from Boxer when an event is declined from Hero card
- BINXI-7120: Failing to fetch folders on initial sync
- BINXI-6630: Unrecoverable sync error
- BINXI-6429: Link prefetching allowed when viewing email containing prefetch link tag
- BINXI-6913: Remove ‘?’ character from the event accepted or unaccepted view
- BINXI-7395: Do not display alert when availability fetch response status is 163 (recipient is not in your company)
- BINXI-6720: Send Availability within iOS Boxer is not available (Lotus)
- BINXI-7392: iOS Boxer with Lotus Notes - Line feed is converted to space
- BINXI-7556: Avatars do not successfully expire after expiry interval
- BINXI-7293: Availability set while creating calendar event in Boxer is not updating correctly in the attendee calendar
- BINXI-7342: With Boxer copy-out DLP enabled (SSO Off), no message is displayed when you attempt to paste text in an external app
- BINXI-7489: When the language is set to Japanese, Boxer shows an event as ‘Maybe’ when ‘Decline’ and ‘Respond with Comments’ is selected
- BINXI-4669: Errors when zooming inline images
- BINXI-7122: Enhance re-fetch of availability to correctly update when editing an existing meeting
- ISDK-171749: Touch ID unavailable to unlock Boxer
- BINXI-7861: Keyboard toolbar can disappear in certain resumed drafts
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch VMware Boxer 4.13 for iOS.
- iOS 9.0+
Note: Boxer 4.13 for iOS is the last release to support iOS 9.
- AirWatch Admin Console 9.1+
How to Download VMware Boxer 4.13 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語