The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch SDK 18.4 for iOS (Swift) is publicly available.
What’s New in this SDK Version
- ISDK-170383: Added the ability to enforce token-based authentication.
- ISDK-171522: Added official support for Xcode 9.3.
Bugs Fixed in this SDK Version
- ISDK-169667: Added security enhancements.
- ISDK-171223: Fixed an issue with fetching SDK Profile Settings from the console.
- ISDK-170175: Fixed an issue with invoking the lock delegate method during authentication timeouts.
- ISDK-171393: Added a fix to better handle wildcard domains for tunnel proxying.
- ISDK-171548: Added a fix to fetch the correct logging settings from the console.
- ISDK-170028: Added a fix to better handle proxy forwarding requests.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch SDK 18.4 for iOS (Swift).
- iOS 9+
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.1.1+
- Xcode 9.2 and 9.3
How to Download VMware AirWatch SDK 18.4 for iOS (Swift)
- Existing SDK Users – The VMware AirWatch SDK 18.4 for iOS (Swift) is provided via a separate download link from the VMware AirWatch SDK for iOS (Objective-C).
- New SDK Users – Request download permissions from your account representative.
Support Contact Information
The VMware AirWatch Team
Other Languages: 日本語