The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Browser 6.13 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- IBRW-170980: Added the ability to disable Web clips in the Browser Bookmark using a custom key
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- IBRW-170986: Unable to render page from calendar date picker
- IBRW-170978: Browser crashes on a particular site
- IBRW-170974: Managed bookmarks are not visible on the browser when the bookmark name is blank on the console
- IBRW-170972: Browser’s new tab does not load the Web-page for a particular site
- IBRW-170945: Tile error when a particular site is launched through tunnel proxy
- IBRW-170942: Browser PDF rendering issues in Third-Party apps
- IBRW-170936: Search filter does not work in few external sites
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Browser 6.13 for iOS.
- iOS 10+
- AirWatch Admin Console 9.0+
How to Download VMware Browser 6.13 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware AirWatch Team
Other Languages: 日本語