The VMware AirWatch team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.4 is scheduled to be deployed to SaaS environments. When your environment is scheduled to be upgraded, you can view the upgrade timeline by navigating to the My Company page on myAirWatch.
A separate notification will be sent out when Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.4 is available for On-Premises customers in the coming weeks.
- PPAT-2835: Option to enable VPN lockdown for Windows Tunnel.
- PPAT-2079: Ability to rotate SSL certificate with no downtime to Tunnel application.
- PPAT-1391: Tunnel third party applications with macOS Tunnel.
- FCA-185224: The AirWatch Console will now be named Workspace ONE UEM Console.
- FCA-182694: Quick, easy set up and assignment of Office 365 applications.
- CMSVC-5742: Support for latest Office 365 DLP policy configurations.
- CMEM-182752: SEG (V2) support for Gmail customers using Google Sync.
- AGGL-2794: Android for Work will now be the default management type for Android devices.
- AAPP-4784: Option to now configure F5 Access VPN in profiles.
- AAPP-4767: Support for several macOS restrictions like allowing fingerprint to unlock, content caching, and cloud desktop and documents.
For additional information, please see the Workspace ONE UEM 9.4 available in the Online Help.
Other Languages: 日本語