The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch Windows Unified Agent 9.4 is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AMST-6957: Updated the signing certificate for the Windows Unified Agent.
- AMST-5581: Fixed an issue where removal of key protector failed when applying an Encryption profile.
- AMST-5455: Fixed an issue with device ownership did not change when enrolling through command line.
- AMST-5742: Fixed an issue with improper translations in Agent advanced settings UI.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch Windows Unified Agent 9.4.
- Windows 10, 7 supported features
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.2+
How to Download VMware AirWatch Windows Unified Agent 9.4
- Prior Version is Installed– The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed– Direct end users to download it from AWAgent.com
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語