The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that AirWatchAgent 3.1 for macOSis publicly available. This release comes with bug fixes and enhancements to user experience.
What’s New in this App Version
- OAGNT-183839: Remove blinking animation from Agent menu bar icon
- OAGNT-183808: Update text on "Invalid Recovery Key" screen to alleviate end-user confusion
- OAGNT-183790: Agent to display error when enabling FileVault if user does not have Secure Token on 10.13+
- OAGNT-183806: Adopt Apple Unified Logging for 10.12+
- OAGNT-183675: Resume software download when network connection is restored
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- OAGNT-183830: Resolve Port Conflict with Apple FileMaker
- OAGNT-183820: Agent does not show encryption percentage during device encryption on 10.13 APFS
- OAGNT-183802: Agent prompts for invalid recovery key repeatedly even when there is no encryption profile installed
- OAGNT-183854: airwatchd crashes on APFS case-sensitive partition
- OAGNT-183666: Process Logs are not clubbed by time in AWLogs in Agent Preferences
- OAGNT-183172: Custom Attributes plist contains unnecessary newlines appended to string values
- OAGNT-183879: Agent displays Restart to finish Decryption even after user restarts the APFS case sensitive mac
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Agent 3.1 for macOS.
- macOS 10.9+ is required to install the Agent
- The Agent is backwards compatible for existing features on other versions
- AirWatch Console 9.2.3+ for new and improved Software Management functionality released in Agent 3.0
How to Download AirWatch Agent 3.1 for macOS
- Prior Version is Installed - This will be included in a seeded update to the AirWatch Admin Console.The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed - Direct end users to download the application from AWAgent.com.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語