The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that VMware Content Locker 4.13.1 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Reverts a change to enforce whitelisted apps for import restrictions by default
- Ability to use whitelist restriction for import by custom key and restrict all apps or allow native apps
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ISCL-176669: Native iOS apps not able to import files to Content Locker
- ISCL-176636: iPad 3rd and 4th Gen app gets stuck at Authentication page on migration of 5k files
- ISCL-176619: UI issues while the migration is in progress
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Content Locker 4.13.1 for iOS.
- iOS 9+
- AirWatch Admin Console 9.1+
How to Download VMware Content Locker 4.13.1 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Apple App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語