The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that AirWatch MDM Agent 6.5 for Windows Mobile is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Support for Denso devices.
- Updated to the latest OpenSSL version – OpenSSL 1.0.2n.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- WMAGNT-3894: AD request, Trust service request, Error reporting to DS, Retrieving keys from DS are not going through proxy.
- WMAGNT-3983: Agent should read and send serial number for datalogic device.
- WMAGNT-3905: Proxy info applied before enrollment are not preserved post enrolment.
- WMAGNT-3907: Abnormal behavior is observed when user at Airwatch PBE screen leaves the device idle for 5 minutes.
- WMAGNT-3911: Windows Rugged Launcher whitelisted app do not show up until device reboot after it is installed.
- WMAGNT-3915: Cert Pinning validation error is being logged when SSL pinning is off and key is not present for auxiliary endpoint.
- WMAGNT-3916: Include generic ntp server for default time sync.
- WMAGNT-3919: Console showing MAC address of the Cradle under Network tab on device summary page.
- WMAGNT-3920: PinnedCertKeys.bin file should be preserved after agent upgrade.
- WMAGNT-3921: Warm boot time doubled for Intermec devices when enrolled.
- WMAGNT-3922: A product is set to status 6 on calling notify board change and is not being purged.
- WMAGNT-3918: Launcher profile with wallpaper failing to install on Windows Rugged MC67.
- WMAGNT-3923: Cert Pinning Validation fails when the URL is redirected.
- WMAGNT-3925: WinCE agent is not clearing override log level when reset to default from console.
- WMAGNT-3926: Copyright year 2018 is not updated on About sections of AWDiagnostics and AWApplauncher.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch MDM Agent 6.5 for Windows Mobile.
- Windows Mobile 5.0+ or Windows CE 5+.
How to Download AirWatch MDM Agent 6.5 for Windows Mobile
- Prior Version is Installed – If you have a prior version of AirWatch Windows Mobile MDM Agent installed on your device, you will need to to upgrade your existing agent (please reference the Windows Mobile Platform guide for specific instructions on performing this if needed).
Prior Version is Not Installed – If you do not have a prior version of AirWatch Windows Mobile MDM Agent installed on your device, you can access it the following ways.
- SaaS customers: Through the AirWatch Console via web based enrollment, a side load cab file from the console, or using the Staging methods (Sideload Staging, Barcode Enrollment – Motorola devices only, On-Demand) located under the product provisioning section. See the users guide for further details.
- On Premises Customers: Available for download from the My Workspace ONE Resources Portal.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語