Below is a record of all bugs fixed in Android Plaform OEM Service release versions.
- AAGNT-177592: Toast notification for USB Mass Storage restriction is displayed on top of the screen
- AAGNT-179767: Device is not connecting to TLS network
- AAGNT-179862: Device shows "Uninstall unsuccessful" during OEM Service migration
- AAGNT-180040: USB Mass Storage Restriction not getting applied on some devices
- AAGNT-180203: Product reported as Failed when service upgraded through application
- AAGNT-180837: Restriction 'Allow SD Card Access' unchecked is not working
- AAGNT-180199: Wifi (TLS) cert profile not working
For information on supported features in each release, please visit AirWatch Online Help.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語