The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Content Locker 4.13 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- ISCL-176391: Prevent importing of incoming files based on whitelist settings
- ISCL-176441: Autosave PDF annotations
- ISCL-176124: iPhone X native support
- ISCL-176604: Encryption of all files at rest
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ISCL-175946: iPhone top bar should be dark in dark mode
- ISCL-176394: Improper Translation to Traditional Chinese for string "Home"
- ISCL-176600: App crashes after upgrading the app if the file was open in the Detail Viewer in 4.12
- ISCL-176586: User is not able to login post Device Wipe
- ISCL-176564: AirPrint in Content Locker allows to save the document in a non-whitelisted app
- ISCL-176477: App crashes on adding large number of images to a repository
- ISCL-176589: Unable to import files via Airdrop when the "Limit Documents to Open Only in Approved Apps" flag is set to No (iOS 10)
- ISCL-176141: Japanese characters cannot be finalized after converting the word from Romaji to Kanji in Word and PowerPoint file.
- ISCL-176178: Not showing correct Filter position when its applied in Excel sheet
- ISCL-176478: Xcode9/iPhone X issues
- ISCL-176369: Extra "-6" is added in "Failed to send feedback" message
- ISCL-175893: PDF file edits are unable to save after a timeout period, all edits are lost
- ISCL-176501: Unable to add notes to annotations (iOS9)
- ISCL-176238: Excel form is not working correctly in the app
- ISCL-175903: Added Bookmark is not displayed on the UI (iOS 11)
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Content Locker 4.13 for iOS.
- iOS 9+
- AirWatch Admin Console 9.1+
How to Download VMware Content Locker 4.13 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Apple App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware AirWatch Team
Other Languages: 日本語