The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Content Locker 3.13 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- ASCL-174235: Encryption of all files at rest
Note: Additional information regarding this functionality is available here.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ASCL-174222: App displays previously viewed image
- ASCL-174227: “Open With” function issues
- ASCL-174210: Download URLs and ID of content, folder, and repository are reported in the logs
- ASCL-174209: Files downloaded from badged Google Chrome do not open in badged Content Locker
- ASCL-174154: Upload files from internal storage into personal content re-download is failing
- ASCL-174159: Compromise Detection bypass updates
- ASCL-174050: Unable to access XLSM file from Inbox to Content Locker
- ASCL-173848: Resolved a few crashes
- ASCL-174052: Unable to create repository in Android Content Locker when manual template is using only wildcards
- ASCL-174108: Error: “File type is not supported by viewer. Do you want to save it?”
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Content Locker 3.13 for Android.
- Android 4.1+
- AirWatch Admin Console 9.1+
How to Download VMware Content Locker 3.13 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware AirWatch Team
Other Languages: 日本語