Version 1.0 Beta - Known Issues
ISCL-176379 [Microsoft SDK] On iOS 9 and 10 - Able to save attachments from Boxer to third party apps.
- Register in to Send
- Login to Word with the corporate account
- Open Boxer and tap on Open in in any word attachment
- It opens up in Send. Tap on any third party app eg. Drive
Actual Results: the file opens up in Drive and the user is able to see contents of the file
Expected Results: the file should open in Drive and But the user should not be able to see the contents of the file
- This issue is with the MSFT Intune SDK and does not exist on Android
ISCL-176724 Boxer should only be allowed to open files into Send app.
- If Send is uninstalled, attachments can be passed in to other apps.
- This issue will be resolved in an upcoming release of Boxer