The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that AirWatch 9.3 is scheduled to be deployed to SaaS environments. When your environment is scheduled to be upgraded, you can view the upgrade timeline by navigating to the My Company page on My Workspace ONE.
A separate notification will be posted when 9.3 is available for On-Premises customers.
- AAPP-4574: Admins can now prevent end users from performing OS updates on iOS and macOS devices by suppressing the notifications for up to 90 days.
- AAPP-4378: Admins can now check out a macOS device to directory or non-directory user without being required to domain join the devices.
- AAPP-2484: Admins can now manage and escrow the personal recovery key used to decrypt FileVault encryption on macOS High Sierra devices.
- AMST-3767: Windows 10 devices enrolling using the agent have improvements to allow silent enrollment for logged in domain users and fall back logic if the staging user switch fails.
- AMST-5462: Windows update management settings now has the ability to add new branches, restart notifications, and delivery optimizations to Windows 10 devices.
- DELL-104: Support for Dell Command Update to allow updating firmware, drivers, and other applications on supported Dell devices.
- DELL-107: Enhanced integration with the Dell Command Monitor allows admins to get system information and get or set BIOS settings on supported Dell devices.
- FCA-184648: Workspace ONE admins logging into the Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console will have single-sign on (SSO) capability into VMware Identity Manager admin console.
For additional information, please see the AirWatch 9.3 Release Notes available in the Online Help.
Other Languages: 日本語