The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch Windows Unified Agent 9.3 is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- AMST-3767: Enhanced enrollment to allow the silent enrollment of the currently logged-in user using command line parameters. Also included in the enhancement is a credentials prompt for the end user to reassign the device if the staging user switch fails.
- AMST-5570: Enhanced the Bitlocker encryption workflow to prepare encryption without prompting the user for admin credentials.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AMST-4276: Fixed an issue with Bulk Provisioning where devices were not automatically moving from the staging organization group to the production organization group after completing enrollment.
- AMST-5676: Fixed an issue where some AirWatch services have unquoted image paths in the registry.
- AMST-5851: Fixed an issue with Files/Actions where updates were not applied to the device.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Windows Unified Agent 9.3.
- Windows 10, 7 supported features
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.1.5+
How to Download AirWatch Windows Unified Agent 9.3
- Prior Version is Installed – The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from AWAgent.com
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語