The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that AirWatch Advanced Remote Management 4.3 for Windows Mobile/CE is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- RUGG-4188: Multi-Select File Manager Windows Mobile/CE
- RUGG-4189: Remote Move for Windows Mobile/CE in File Manager
- RUGG-4281: SQL Server 2016 Support for Remote Management Server
- RUGG-4191: Prioritize New Registrations
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- RUGG-4297: Permission denied error: Unable to Copy or Paste or move any files under (\) Root drive of winmo device when performed file operation through AP console FM UI
- RUGG-4298: AP Agent: The UI restriction (blur) screen goes off upon changing the device screen orientation mode on Attended mode
- RUGG-4296: Abnormal behavior is observed upon performing Cut/copy operation of Files/Folder
- RUGG-4129: The installer modifies the owner of all Jobs in SQL, impacting other Databases that might be in the same server
- RUGG-4130: Multi Tenant Job creates 3 DB instances everyday even though the Tenant is present
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Advanced Remote Management 4.3 for Windows Mobile / CE.
- Windows Mobile 5.0+ or Windows CE 5.0+
- Windows Mobile Agent 6.0.40+
- AirWatch Console 9.0.2+
- AirWatch Remote Management Server 220.127.116.1172+
- Chrome, Edge, IE, or Safari web browser
How to Download AirWatch Advanced Remote Management 4.3 for Windows Mobile / CE
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Download the Advanced Remote Management Agent from My Workspace ONE. Once downloaded, push the CAB to devices via Product Provisioning.
- Prior Version is Installed – Administrators must upgrade existing Remote Management Agent by uninstalling the previous version and then pushing the new version. Then, download the Advanced Remote Management from My Workspace ONE. Once downloaded, push the CAB to devices via Product Provisioning.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語